[Вход]

30-01-2022 17:51

den
c 2001г
Откуда Балтика мой дом

Пит Кабрина покидает Cabrinha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMr0kYNWVL … jv5_5kOzCE

Hello Everyone.

I hope the new year is treating you well so far.

It is with a heavy heart that I would like to announce that I’ve recently finalized my departure from the Cabrinha brand and all of its associated entities including Cabrinha, Adventure Sports and Dakine Wind.

I am no longer in service to, or employed by the brand that bears my name. To put a finer point on it, I am no longer responsible for any of the designs, development, marketing or actions of the Adventure Sports Group and its subsidiaries.

I am moving forward with the next phase of my lifelong pursuit in the water sports industry and I’ll be providing more detail in due time.

This has been an extremely difficult decision, made even more arduous by my very personal connection and dedication to the Cabrinha brand. And yet, my decision to leave is now clear.

I would like to thank the many global partners that have put their trust in me over the years who have helped to turn the concepts of kitesurfing, wingsurfing, and foilboarding into some of the greatest water sports on earth. Your commitment to the sport and brand building process has been unmatched and much appreciated. You know who you are and my family and I certainly do as well.

I would like to thank the countless customers worldwide who have supported my unrelenting pursuit of performance, innovation, and the end user experience. Your enthusiastic demand for compelling design has always been my main motivation and inspiration, and this will continue to be my main driver in the future.

I wish you all the best in 2022 and beyond and I look forward to connecting with you soon.

With regards,
Pete Cabrinha

Skype   denvetrov,  вконтакте   vk.com/denvetrov

30-01-2022 17:51

AdBot

Re: Пит Кабрина покидает Cabrinha

03-04-2023 14:01

CodeZero
Dubai tram
Откуда Dubai, Kitebeach, Nessnass

Re: Пит Кабрина покидает Cabrinha

Чойта он?